This Policy describes:
- The Personal Data we collect
- How we collect Personal Data
- How we use Personal Data
- How we keep personal data secure
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Data is any information which identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, information about your use of our products and services).
We may collect the following Personal Data from you:
- Basic contact details, including your name, business name, email address, street address and telephone number;
- Social network profile information;
- Information about the device used by you to visit our Site and your use of the Site, such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, pages viewed, information accessed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet;
- Login credentials you use for our Services, our Site or our mobile applications; and
- Any additional Personal Data that you may provide to us from time to time if you contact us through our Site, on our social media pages or by any other means.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Data as follows:
- We may collect Personal Data from you when you communicate with our Company, including by phone, email, text message, messaging application, social media, through our mobile applications or through other means.
- We may collect Personal Data from you when you use our Site, including by filling in forms on our Site.
- We may collect Personal Data from you from online searches you conduct or your interaction with ads that we place on websites or other media, or when you communicate with third parties using our services, including by phone, text message, on social media pages or through websites.
- We may collect Personal Data from you when you view or interact with videos, advertisements or other media we send to you or make available to you.
- We may collect Personal Data from third parties as allowed by law.
- We may work with third-party providers to target advertising to you through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail. When you visit our Site, your IP address may be combined with other data and such information may be used by third-party providers to send ads to you based on your preferences, interests and attributes. To find out how to opt out of having your online behavior collected by third-party advertisers for advertising purposes, you may visit each ad network's website individually and review their privacy policies, or you may visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out website at http://www.aboutads.info/ or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out website at http://networkadvertising.org/.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide the products and services you request and/or send quotes. This includes providing you with customer service and communicating with you regarding our Services. This also includes answering your questions, sending you information you have requested, promoting compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the product or service you requested, billing and payment purposes or posting content you have submitted for publication, such as ratings and reviews.
We may combine your Personal Data with other data and aggregate it with information collected from other users or sources to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of our products and services and to analyze and understand how our products and services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically.
HOW DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We take the security of your Personal Data very seriously. We have put in place security, technology and policies designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and accidental access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of Personal Data. We work to protect the security of your Personal Data during transmission on our Site by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which ensures that your sensitive information is transmitted securely.
What to do if you have a complaint or concern
We are committed to resolving any privacy concerns that you may have. If you have any concerns or complaints about the way we’ve handled your Personal Data, please contact us via our phone number and we will try to resolve such concern or complaint with you.
Last updated November 2022